CERQUIT Financial SuiteComputerized Accounting System
Cerquit Financial Suite is a windows based Computerized Accounting System designed to support basic and advanced accounting modules to simplify the accounting process, centralize financial information, improve employees’ productivity, and generate accounting reports on the fly.
We already migrate accounting systems from JD Edwards, Quick Books, Peach Tree, and in-house accounting systems to Cerquit Financial Suite. We also help our clients transition from manual to computerized accounting system.
What does a good system delivers? What does “CERQUIT FINANCIAL SUITE” provides to its users?
- ENHANCED COMPETENCE IN DECISION MAKING This system provides a snapshot-in-time look at your business, making summarized and detailed accurate financial reports easily available on demand essential to come up with a sound continuing strategic planning.
- BETTER CASH MANAGEMENT
It is a packaged system having an integrated Billing, Accounting and Inventory, thus providing a centralized business data that allows users to manage income and expenditure more efficiently.
- DATA & REPORTS ACCURACYWith this fully integrated Accounting Software, reports are not only available on demand but also generates significantly accurate data. It saves time in cross checking, because information is entered only once to be used throughout the system.
- FAST and ACCURATE SUPPORT, Highly Customizable, EASY MIGRATION and SEAMLESS INTEGRATION CAPABILITIESIt is 100% developed and maintained by Cerquit Solutions, Inc. to ensure that the application can be tailored to specific processes of different business types. It also has the capability to migrate data from foreign accounting system and integrated other third party software like Payroll systems.
- GROWTH PARTNERThis Accounting System caters to a wide range of businesses belonging to different industry verticals and operational size. It is the perfect growth partner since it grows with your business. It is designed to be dynamic, scalable, and secure.
- SUPPORTS BIR COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS AND REGULATIONThe system also supports BIR (Bureau of Internal Revenue) accounting book reports and conforms with BIR Computerized Accounting System (BIR CAS) revenue regulations. Meaning no hidden charges for BIR customization for standard compliance.
- HIGH ROICFS guarantees fast return on investment. Other than that it completely automates the business process, it gives so much more benefits that directly translates to financial gain. The system expedites the month-end financial and BIR report generation, minimizing unnecessary employee overtime cost and maximizing employee potentials. It eliminates fraud and data incongruence.
- CLOUD READYCFS has been tested compatible to cloud computing.
It is a packaged system which includes Disbursements, Billing, Collection, General Journal, Memo, Inventory, and Fixed Assets management.
BILLING & COLLECTION
This is consists of modules which allow users to manage, post, and track company sales, receivables, and customer payments. It is composed of Accounts Receivables, Bank Transactions, Cash Receipts, Invoice, Memo and Transmittal. Billing & Collection allows for efficient data sharing while limiting the need for redundant data entry. It supports multi-currency, provides strict monitoring of receivable through Aging reports and is configurable to auto-generate number series. Authorized users are made possible to manage Marketing/Sales rebates, company shares, employee/partners/consultant income, taxes due, as well as discounts.
This consist of modules that is use to manage and track company expenses or the money going out in exchange of goods and services, as well as internal company disbursements and post accounting entries for the transaction. It also has the capability to print check. This allows authorized users to monitor which are being paid on time and which are not, that is essential to avoid any credit or supply problem.
This module allows authorized users to record assets and its depreciation. It includes facilities, equipment, and real property. It has a feature to automatically compute depreciation based on the amount and life expectancy then automatically post the monthly depreciation into the book.
Detailed and summary reports are available on demand. The system has the capability to customize electronic reports to fit the existing preprinted forms and these are all exportable into Excel, PDF, CSV, TIFF.
- Auto-generate reversal entries in General Journal when transaction is voided
- Ability to view posted and non-posted Financial Reports
- Auto-generate disposal entries in General Journal When Fixed Asset is disposed with or without proceeds
- Built-in approval feature to ensure accounts payable and disbursements are approved before processing and posting
- Entries validation to ensure data integrity
- Expanded Withholding Tax (EWT) mapping to suppliers
- Value Added Tax (VAT) code mapping per transaction
- Income Tax code mapping in Accounts Payable (AP)
- Ability to run Fixed Asset Depreciation by demand
- Ability to view Fixed Asset Depreciation History per Asset
- Supports Foreign Currency
- Ability to close transactions by demand
- Ability to create single OR for multiple Invoice
- Automatic Generation of Template Entries in Invoice, AP, Cash Receipt, Disbursement
- Mapping of COA code to default Cost Center
Cerquit offers flexible range of packages that would fit your needs. Please contact any of our sales representatives to learn more about Cerquit Financial Suite.