Cerquit Loans Management System
Cerquit Loans Management System is a holistic web application that is technically designed to support wide range of industry - from micro-financing companies to large -scale real estate developers; Cerquit Loans is a solution to the complex requirements of any loans system; it covers managing of extensive tasks - application of loans, managing receivables , financial assistance, collections, and creating reports. It aims to promote productivity, efficiency and convenience to not just collection officers, but to the managers , executives and business owners as well.
For any financing company, the Cerquit Loans can be a hub that is a combination of simplicity, power and intelligence - a simple and sleek interface, powerful functionalities and intelligent reports.
Cerquit Loans is 100% developed and maintained by Cerquit Solutions Inc. And can be integrated to Cerquit Accounting System.
LMS Key Features:
1. An application Dashboard which shows summary of all closely monitored information such as :
a. No. of active clients by loan types.
b. List of Loan Applicants.
c. List of Checks for deposit.
d. List of Checks for pullout.
e. Amortizations Due for the week.
2. Embedded Property Management System that allows the company to add several real estate projects, units under these projects; specific details for each unit; monitor status of the properties real time.
3. Supports In-House and Pagibig –HDMF Loans.
4. Supports amortization for Equity and Down payment loans, with automatic generation of amortization schedule based on defined parameters.
5. Automatic computation of penalties as defined.
6. Supports PDC (Post-Dated Check) management, with automatic generation of PDCs from a given check series.
7. Provides a facility to easily monitor Collections.
8. Supports custom-defined loan aging and grace period.
9. Can also be applied to leased properties.
10. The use of Apply Loan Wizard to easily create loans in a few very easy steps.
11. With a calendar of holidays with option to automatically wave penalties on these defined dates.
12. Supports several user levels and restrictions.
13. A holistic Client Loan Profile which provides a summarized data of a client’s loan – consisting of:
a. List of Amortization Schedule
b. Client’s Loan Ledger
c. Client’s personal information
d. Details of the Property borrowed
14. Provides a Calculator tool that helps in computing monthly amortization cost given specific parameters (e.g. terms, interest rate) – which can be helpful for clients in assessing their finances.
15. A facility that helps collectors to efficiently monitor their borrowers’ activities with the use of Loan Notes and Loan Documents.
16. Loan Restructuring
17. Pre-Termination of Loan
18. Viewable Loan Archive
19. Can be integrated to your present accounting system.
20. Availability of audit trail.
21. With integrated reports.
LMS Key Benefits:
1. Reports are readily available and can easily be delivered; A few examples are:
a. These system-generated reports provide intelligently grouped data which can help with analysing the current status of the business.
b. A report that can identify past due/defaulting clients.
c. One that can clearly show aging of loans.
d. A report to show collections.
e. With embedded templates of notices that are usually sent to clients.
2. It’s a web application, thus, can be accessed via internet, anytime, anywhere, with applied restrictions, therefore, without compromising security.
3. Eliminates tedious manual processes, prevents inevitable human errors, redundancy of tasks, delay in reports, conflicts in managing of accounts amongst collection officers. Promotes productivity, efficiency and accuracy in collections department.
4. Management of loans becomes very easy - the CLMS application can help with stress-free income monitoring and decision making.
Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
*Microsoft SQL Server Express 2008 with Advance Services * (download)
* - FREE and easy to use version of MS SQL Server
Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS).
SSRS is already included in of SQL Server Standard Edition or later and SQL Express Edition with Advance Services. This requires IIS 5.0 or later.
.NET Framework 3.5 (download)
Windows XP Service Pack 2 **
Windows Vista Service Pack 1**
Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 or later
** - If setup as data storge or setup as stand alone accounting system only MS SQL Server Express Edition can run in these operating systems.
Computer with Intel or compatible Pentium IV 2.0 GHz or faster processor.
Minimum of 1 GB RAM
40 GB available hard disk space.
Computer with Intel or compatible Pentium IV or faster processor (1 GHz or faster is recommended.)
Minimum of 512 MB of RAM (1 GB or more is recommended.)
Minimum Screen Resolution is 800x1200
Sales / Marketing
Click the link above to call or chat with our sales representatives. You can also contact us in the following numbers:
Or you can use the Quick Contact form below.
Try our online meeting with voice and real time screen sharing for environment friendly and hassle free meeting. Schedule now!
Cerquit LMS: Modules and Features
i. Allows the company to manage administrative data relevant to the whole application: These are the following:
5. Loan Types
b. Loans Profile
Loans Profile modules covers loans details, types, reference documents, and amortizations. Here are the modules included, listed in detail:
i. Buyers Profile
ii. Loan Information
1. Loaned Unit Information
2. Loan/Profile Details
3. Loan Ledger
4. Loan Aging
5. Loan Notes
6. Loan Reference Documents
7. Loan Types
a. In house Loan
b. Pagibig Loan
iii. Regular Amortization
1. Amortization and Post-Dated Checks Generation
2. Loan Amortization Schedule
iv. Equity Details
1. Equity Payment Details
2. Equity Amortization and Post-Dated Checks generation
v. Downpayment Details
1. Downpayment Details
2. Amortization and Post-Dated Checks generation
Is the heart of the Loans Management System. Covers all important transactions as listed below:
i. Payments Processing
ii. Check Updates
iii. Loan Check Generations for Regular loan, Equity and Down payment
iv. Pre-Termination of accounts
v. Accounts restructuring
vi. PAGIBIG/HDMF Remittances
Are some cherry- on- top modules of the Loans Management System. These modules promote convenience and efficiency for users.
i. User Dashboard
1. Shows Active Accounts
2. Loan Applications
3. Checks for Deposits
4. Checks for Pullout
ii. Archive of Inactive accounts
iii. Audit Trail Logs
iv. Amortization Calculator
The following reports that the Loans Management System can generate.
i. Master List of Buyers
ii. Collection Schedule
iii. Abstract of Collections
iv. Pag-ibig Collection Report
v. Daily payment Transactions
vi. Collection Efficiency Report
vii. Borrower’s Ledger
viii. Statement of Account
ix. Pre-terminated accounts
x. Fully paid accounts
xi. Defaulting/Updated Accounts
xii. Aging of Overdue Accounts
xiii. 1st Demand Letter
xiv. 2nd Demand Letter
xv. 3rd Demand Letter
xvi. Check Status
xvii. Returned Checks
xviii. Check for Deposit
xix. Official Receipt Issued
Loan System Reports and Notices
1. Checks list by Status and Date Range
2. Payments list by date range
3. Loans Master List by status and/or loan code
4. Loan Amortization Schedule
5. Loan Ledger
6. Statement of Account
7. No Payment Since Take Out
8. No PDC since Take Out
9. Monthly List of Take Out Accounts
10. Weekly Collection Report for HDMF
11. HDMF Receipt
12. Financial Assistance Reports
13. Target and Collection Report
14. Outstanding Balances Report
15. Loan Aging Report
1. Notice of Arrears
2. Reminder Letter
3. Notice of Delinquency
4. Friendly Reminder
5. Notice of Insufficient Funds
6. Cancellation Notice